Monday, September 7, 2009

Beginning thoughts

Ok..I suppose that if I am writing this out then this is official!! I am excited to tell you about a journey that I am going to take for one year. I hope that this blog will help keep me committed to this journey and help keep me accountable to you my friends and peers and anyone else who might happen along this blog.
I am planning to take a Mental, Physical and Spiritual journey for one year. I will turn 39 in 20 days...so I have decided that I want to feel fabulous at 40. When the year is over I will throw a Fabulous at 40 party. 40 is a huge milestone and I want to feel like I'm on top of the world when that day comes and I want to celebrate it with you my friends. I truly hope that this might inspire my friends who are at this stage in their life to join in the journey and have their own Fabulous at 40 party.
I will be blogging my daily activities through out the year. This whole journey will include weight loss, exercise, getting rid of bad habits (I have a couple of those), growing spiritually and intellectually. I have no idea what's in store or what's going to happen. I might fail...who knows...all I know is that I am ready for a journey and I feel led to do this. So please stay in touch with this blog...I welcome comments, suggestions..whatever...all I ask is that you be kind and try not to judge!! Love you all....TJ

1 comment:

  1. TJ you are an amazing person and a very special friend to me. I am blessed to know you. You can count on me to be right there to support you the whole way. I love you!

    ReplyDelete