Tuesday, October 13, 2009

UGH!!!!

ok..It's the end of the 2nd full week and the beginning of the 3rd. I took 4 days off the my regular walking and eating routine this past week. I went to Pasadena with my room mate to visit his family. I had a blast however...do you have any idea what happens after you stop exercising and eating right for 4 days...well I found out today...especially the not exercising part...I feel like I am back at the beginning again...I could barely even walk a lap...I feel so tired it's crazy! I have been eating healthy...I have even been trying to eat small healthy snacks in between meals to help boost my metabolism. It doesn't seem to be working...but then of course..I did not follow this for the last 4 days..so maybe that is it..I realize I need a light to get this metabolism fired up and running. I even have been taken a multi purpose vitamin...I truly hope I can get this under control so I can feel energized!! Right now I am not feeling it!! But I refuse to give up!! I am so glad I am getting paid this week because I need to buy some exercise materials...ie..simple weights, an exercise ball..small stuff to help me get my gut down to a normal size..lol...oh well...it will happen I know it!!
This has also been the longest I have gone without smoking for a long time...let me tell you although I have no urge to smoke most of the time...I do find myself on edge...very moody and tense...I have almost snapped the heads off of a couple of people...I feel at these times that those little receptors that that one commercial talks about...they are running a muck in my head...lol...I really have to step back and ask God to take away the cravings..to make those bad feelings go away..I tell you that when I do just that...he does for me what I can not do for myself!! He takes that craving and those feelings away...thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment